Snowmobilers right of access
The well-groomed trails that snowmobilers enjoy in Lanaudière and Mauricie are the result of the efforts of many volunteers from local clubs. When you purchase your Right of Access from the club associated with the trails you wish to use, you’re helping that club in its work. Note that the Right of Access is mandatory for snowmobilers.
PRE-SALE : before December 9, 2018, SAVE $75
Right of access rates for 2018-2019 season
- $325 for an annual trail permit purchased on or before December 9, 2018
- $400 for an annual trail permit purchased after December 9, 2018
- $220 for a 7-day trail permit
- $135 for a 3-day trail permit
- $65 for a 1-day trail permit
- $575 for an annual trail permit sold on trail
- $240 for an annual trail permit for antique snowmobiles (1999 and older)
You need to obtain your Right of Access before using any trails, because:
- A supplement is added to the sale price of the annual Right of Access when it is sold on the trails.
- Daily and weekly Rights of Access cannot be sold on the trails.
Fees for Rights of Access include applicable taxes and the cost of civil liability insurance, under article 19 of the Off-road Vehicles Act.
For more information, please contact: La Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ)
Thank you land-owners!
Tourisme Lanaudière and Tourisme Mauricie thanks all land-owners who graciously give up part of their land to allow our network of trails to extend throughout the region. We ask that you fully respect the rights of passage and stay on marked trails at all times