Snowmobile trail permits
The well-groomed trails that snowmobilers enjoy in Lanaudière and Mauricie are the result of the efforts of many volunteers from local clubs. When you purchase your trail permit from the club associated with the trails you wish to use, you’re helping that club in its work. Note that the trail permit is mandatory for snowmobilers.
PRE-SALE : before December 9, 2022, SAVE $85
Get your annual access right now from a local club or online at the FCMQ website.
Trail permits rates for 2022-2023 season
- $405 for an annual trail permit purchased on or before December 9, 2022
- $490 for an annual trail permit purchased after December 9, 2022
- $260 for a 7-day trail permit
- $170 for a 3-day trail permit
- $85 for a 1-day trail permit
- $800 for an annual trail permit sold on trail
- $325 for an annual trail permit for antique snowmobiles (2003 and older)
You need to obtain your Right of Access before using any trails, because:
- A supplement is added to the sale price of the annual Right of Access when it is sold on the trails.
- Daily and weekly Rights of Access cannot be sold on the trails.
Fees for Rights of Access include applicable taxes and the cost of civil liability insurance, under article 19 of the Off-road Vehicles Act.
For more information, please contact: La Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec (FCMQ)
Thank you land-owners!
Tourisme Lanaudière and Tourisme Mauricie thanks all land-owners who graciously give up part of their land to allow our network of trails to extend throughout the region. We ask that you fully respect the rights of passage and stay on marked trails at all times