Mont-Tremblant National Park
Mont-Tremblant National Park open to snowmobile for the 2018-2019 season
Conditions of use Authorization to use the Caribou trail is subject to the following conditions:
- Snowmobiles are permitted only on the Caribou trail, a marked trail of approximately 28 km that takes in Trail #7 and part of Trail #3 between the municipalities of Saint-Donat and Saint-Michel-des-Saints
- Traffic is permitted between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. only Speed limit is 50 km/h
- Driving off-trail and on waterways is prohibited No stops are permitted while crossing the national park
- No “two-stroke” snowmobiles are permitted
- A signage plan and trail maintenance plan must be submitted to Mont-Tremblant National Park management.
Finally, snowmobilers wishing to use the Caribou trail must hold right of access to the park issued upon payment of the fee.
The park wardens of the Société des établissements de plein air du Québec (SÉPAQ), in collaboration with the wildlife protection officers of the Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs, will ensure that Caribou trail users comply with the regulations and are aware of these conditions of use throughout the season.