SNOWMOBILE TRAIL USERS, BE VIGILANT ABOUT COVID-19
A few precautions to take before leaving for your ride.
- Make your itineraries and share them by email or text messaging depending on the digital tool you are using;
- Make sure that the services such as gas stations, restaurants and hotels that you want to visit on your ride are open and that the schedule fits your itinerary;
- Stay on top of your club's communications to validate the opening of the relays you will encounter during your travels;
- Avoid rush hours for your stops to avoid being unable to use the service due to lack of space. Limit gatherings in public places.
- Access to services may be limited, so don't forget to bring your water, snacks, lunch, etc.
Always have with you on your ride:
- Spare masks or face covers;
- At least 60% hydroalcoholic solution;
- Disinfectant wipes;
- Disposable Kleenex
- Ziploc" type zipper bags to dispose of your used items.
- Plan to pay by card when making purchases while riding.
Source : FCMQ | Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec